CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens if globalization prevents state elites from employing ethnic redistribution with growth? This work examines this issue and more by showing how state elites in Malaysia and South Africa successfully pursued ethnic redistribution with growth.
- Author BiographyJANIS VAN DER WESTHUIZEN is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Political Science, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa. He has co-edited South Africa's Multilateral Diplomacy and Global Change and published numerous articles and book chapters on South African foreign policy, state and non-state responses to globalization, the political economy of popular culture, and comparative politics of Southeast Asia and Southern Africa.
- Author(s)Janis van der Westhuizen
- Date of Publication30/04/2002
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.