All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild an agile, responsive portfolio with a new approach to global asset allocation Adaptive Asset Allocation is a no-nonsense how-to guide for dynamic portfolio management. Written by the team behind Gestaltu.
- Author BiographyADAM BUTLER, CFA, is CEO of ReSolve Asset Management, a firm that specializes in ETF managed portfolio solutions for global asset allocation. Adam has over twelve years of experience in investment management, and is primarily responsible for investment research and asset allocation. He is also the lead author for the GestaltU blog. MICHAEL PHILBRICK, CIM(R), is President of ReSolve Asset Management. He has over twenty years of experience in investment management, contributes to ReSolve's blogs and research, and is responsible for investment decisions, coaching, and strategic leadership. RODRIGO GORDILLO, CIM(R), is Managing Partner of ReSolve Asset Management. He has ten years of experience in investment management, contributes to ReSolve's blogs and research, and is responsible for investment decisions and business development.
- Author(s)Adam Butler,Michael Philbrick,Rodrigo Gordillo
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight418 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.