All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £8.99Trending at £10.11
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £24.62Trending at £27.89
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph demonstrates how the performance of various well-known adaptive controllers can be improved significantly using the dual effect.
- Author(s)Heinz Unbehauen,Nikolai Michailovich Filatov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/04/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number302
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 234 p.
- Weight790 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.