All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers adaptive mesh generation and moving mesh methods for solving time-dependent PDEs. It gives a general description of the components of moving mesh methods as well as examples of their application for a number of nontrivial physical problems.
- Author(s)Robert D. Russell,Weizhang Huang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number174
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 434 p.
- Weight835 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.79Trending at £6.91
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.