All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.81
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by internationally noted experts in the field, this book offers a unique look at structural control using piezoelectric transducers. It covers a multidisciplinary topic applicable to future research in mechanical, civil, and electrical engineering.
- Author(s)Jiong Tang,Kon-Well Wang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 Tables, black and white; 95 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 298 p. 95 illus.
- Weight631 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.