All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA nonclinical text, this title offers vignettes about people with mental illness and addiction whose situations are representative of what goes on in a dual-diagnosis in-patient setting. The author addresses misunderstandings and prejudices surrounding dual-diagnosis.
- Author(s)Bruce Carruth,Carol Bucciarelli
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height212 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.