Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionAddiction Dilemmas explores the impact of addiction on those closest to the individuals affected and their families. Drawing on a wide range of sources, the book discusses the stresses and strains that family members are subjected to, the dilemmas that they face, and the coping strategies that they have found useful.
- Author BiographyJim Orford is Emeritus Professor of Clinical and Community Psychology at the University of Birmingham. His books on addiction include Excessive Appetites: A Psychological View of Addictions (2e 2001) and An Unsafe Bet?: The Dangerous Rise of Gambling and the Debate We Should Be Having (2010).
- Author(s)Jim Orford
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight356 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.