All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reviews recent research into the nature and effects of addiction and considers the usefulness of policies which aim to prevent it. The contributors focus on topics such as smoking, alcoholism, gambling and injecting drug use, examining treatment and the effectiveness of prevention and intervention programmes.
- Author BiographyMick Bloor and Fiona Wood are at the University of Wales College at Cardiff.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleResearch Highlights in Social Work
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byFiona Wood,Michael Bloor,Mick Bloor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.