All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionContains articles that describe a wide range of biological, psychological, and social approaches to researching and treating addictive behaviors. This book is of interest to clinical health psychologists and other mental health professionals from graduate students to seasoned clinicians and researchers.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight1334 g
- Edited byG. Alan Marlatt,Katie A. Witkiewitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.