All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the problems in additive number theory, and introduces the circle method and the sieve method, which are the basic analytical and combinatorial tools to attack these problems. Intended for students who want to learn additive number theory, the prerequisites for this book are undergraduate courses in number theory and real analysis.
- Author(s)Melvyn B. Nathanson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/1996
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 164
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight686 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.