Additive Subgroups of Topological Vector Spaces by Wojciech Banaszczyk (Paperback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.89Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £22.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.86
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph, written in the language of functional analysis, presents in a systematic fashion the Pontryagin-van Kampen duality theorem and the Bochner theorem on positive-definite functions that are known to be true for certain abelian topological groups.
- Author(s)Wojciech Banaszczyk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/07/1991
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 1466
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight610 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1991 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.