All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionProgress in rAAV-mediated gene transfer is so robust that long-term, efficient, and regulatable transgene expression is reproducibly achieved in large animal models. This book provides a complete and comprehensive guide to this rapidly progressing field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number807
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations, 38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1080 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byPhilippe Moullier,Richard O. Snyder
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.