Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Author(s)Darryl Royce
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleConstruction Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1020 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Statutory Regulation of Construction Contracts Chapter 2 Beginning Adjudication Chapter 3 Appointment and Referral Chapter 4 Procedure Leading to the Decision Chapter 5 The Decision Chapter 6 Enforcement and Court Proceedings Chapter 7 Other Jurisdictions Chapter 8 Review, Proposals for Reform and Reform Chapter 9 Contractual Adjudication Chapter 10 Payment under the UK Statutory Framework
- Author BiographyDarryl Royce is a Barrister of Gray's Inn and a member of Atkin Chambers. He has been practicing in the field of Construction Law for over 35 years.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.