Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the shared adjudication model regarding the regulation of marriage can potentially balance cultural rights and gender equality.
- Author BiographyGopika Solanki is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Carleton University in Canada. She is co-author of Journey from Violence to Crime: A Study of Domestic Violence in the City of Mumbai. She has contributed articles to various journals and books.
- Author(s)Gopika Solanki
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.