All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.14
- £6.89Trending at £7.02
- £6.30Trending at £6.42
- £14.62Trending at £14.90
- £14.24Trending at £14.51
- £13.59Trending at £13.85
- £34.98Trending at £38.06
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the shared adjudication model regarding the regulation of marriage can potentially balance cultural rights and gender equality.
- Author BiographyGopika Solanki is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Carleton University in Canada. She is co-author of Journey from Violence to Crime: A Study of Domestic Violence in the City of Mumbai. She has contributed articles to various journals and books.
- Author(s)Gopika Solanki
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.