Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.60Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionAdjuvant treatment is administered prior to, or as follow up to, surgical procedures for breast cancer. However, this book offers a unique perspective on the topic; all contributors are female, except for one male breast cancer survivor.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Number151
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMartine J. Piccart-Gebhart,Monica Castiglione
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.