All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.07Trending at £9.87
About this product
- Author(s)Malachy Bishop,Warren R. Rule
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsRule, Introduction. Rule, Structured Processes and Techniques of Lifestyle Counseling. Practice. Part I: Dealing with Resistance. Rule, Lifestyle Self-awareness and the Practitioner: Understanding and Reframing Resistance Using Angels and Devils as Metaphor. Rule, Corrective Reations to Client Negativism Using a Combined Facilitative and Adlerian-based Approach. Part II: Mental Health Therapy. Rule, The Earliest Recollection: A Clue to Present Behavior. Rule, Life-style Interpretation Using Imagination of the Ideal of Social Self. Rule, Pursuing the Horizon: Striving for Elusive Goals. Rule, Lifestyle, Self-awareness and the Practitioner. Part III: School Counseling. Rule, Adlerian Methods in School Psychology. Ovide, Rule, Adlerian Methods: Case Study. Part IV: Rehabilitation. Rule, Lifestyle and Adjustment to Disability. Rule, A Holistic Group Approach to Offender Rehabilitation. Part V: Leisure Counseling. Rule, Avocational Counseling for Lifestyle Adjustment. Rule, Stewart, Enhancing Leisure Counseling Using an Adlerian Technique. Part VI: Counseling Uses of Humor. Rule, Increased Internal-control Using Humor with Lifestyle Awareness. Rule, Increasing Self-modeled Humor. Research. Part I: Empirical Considerations. Rule, Self-actualization: A Person in Positive Movement of Simply an Esteemed Personality Characteristic. Part II: Therapeutic Relationships. Bauserman, Rule, Contextual Influences on Production of Early Recollections. Rule, Associations Between Personal Problems and Therapeutic Interventions as Reflected by Variables in Early Recollections and Gender. Part III: Career Choice. Murawski, Miederhoff, Rule, Birth Order and Communication Skills of Pharmacy Students. Rule, Comer, Family Constellation and Birth Order Variables Related to Vocational Choice of Dentistry. Part IV: Parental Behavior. Rule, Personal Adjustment Variables in Early Recollections and Recalled Parental Strictness-permissiveness. Rule, Birth Order and Sex as Related to Memory of Parental Strictness-permissiveness. Rule, Comer, Childhood Memory of Parental Authority as Related to Family Constellation Variables. Rule, Comer, Parental Strictness-permissiveness and Long-term Memory. Part V: Personal Characteristics. Rule, Jarrell, Intelligence and Earliest Memory. Rule, Birth Order and Earliest Memory. Rule, Traver, Early Recollections and Expected Leisure Activities. Part VI: Group Behavior. Rule, McKenzie, Life-style Characteristics: Early Recollections and Observable Group Behavior. Rule, McKenzie, Early Recollections as a Variable in Group Composition and in Facilitative Group Behavior. Part VII: Social Factors. Traver, Rule, Early Recollections: Predictors of Stress in an Analogue Social Situation. Altman, Rule, The Relationship Between Social Interest Dimensions of Early Recollections and Selected Counselor Variables. Conclusion. Bishop, Adler's Approach: Present Contributions and Future Implications.
- Author BiographyWarren R. Rule, Ph.D., is Emeritus Professor of Rehabilitation Counseling, Virginia Commonwealth University. Dr. Rule is a consulting editor to the Journal of Personality Assessment, and has served on the editorial boards of the Individual Psychologist (now The Journal of Adlerian Theory, Research, and Practice) and Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin. Malachy Bishop, Ph.D., CRC, is Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation Counseling, University of Kentucky. Dr. Bishop is an editorial consultant for the Journal of Rehabilitation and the Journal of Applied Rehabilitation Counseling.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.