All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdministrative Law Text and Materials combines carefully selected extracts from key cases, articles and other sources with detailed commentary. An invaluable resource for undergraduates studying administrative law, it provides truly comprehensive coverage of the subject.
- Author BiographyMark Elliott is Professor of Public Law at the University of Cambridge. He is also the author of the popular blog www.publiclawforeveryone.com which offers his personal views on all the key developments in public law. Jason N. E. Varuhas is Associate Professor at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Jason Varuhas,Mark Elliott
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1286 g
- Width181 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.