Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionNow revised and updated in a fifth edition, this comprehensive text explores the role of administrative law in public policy from a social sciences rather than a legal perspective.
- Author BiographyKenneth F. Warren is professor of political science at Saint Louis University, and he teaches and conducts research in the area of American politics. President of the Warren Poll for over two decades, he also conducts polls for the media, government, private clients, and politicians. He has served as a political analyst for local, national, and international media for thirty years, appearing in such news sources as the New York Times, the London Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the New Republic, and on most major television networks.
- Author(s)Kenneth F. Warren
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1105 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.