Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn Administrative Renewal, the periodic efforts to reorganize the executive branch during the 20th century are examined and analyzed. Receiving special attention are the landmark commissions, such as the Hoover Commissions of mid-century, to determine how they influenced the theory and practice of democratic administration.
- Author BiographyRonald C. Moe is a Fellow at the Center for the Study of American Government, Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Ronald C. Moe
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width143 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.