All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes access code for Internet content.
- Author BiographyBrie Gyncild aims to make technical information accessible to those who need it. She's written books on many Adobe applications, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe After Effects. Brie lives in Seattle with two cats and an overgrown garden. Andrew Faulkner is the founder and creative guru at Afstudio Design with 20+ years in providing design and photo-illustration services to a long list of corporate clients. His work with Adobe Systems started in 1994 when they invited him to help develop the first Adobe Classroom in a Book. In addition to his graphic design work, he is a veteran Photoshop-jockey and his digital collage illustration work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The LA Times, and The Washington Post. His recent digital painting work can be seen online at www.andrew-faulkner.com. When Andrew's not at the studio, you can probably find him hunting down rare vinyl at one of the Bay Area's vintage record stores.
- Author(s)Andrew Faulkner,Brie Gyncild
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.