All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionAdobe software has always been highly respected for creative design and development.
- Author BiographyJennifer Smith is the founder and Vice President of American Graphics Institute (AGITraining.com). She has authored multiple books on Adobe products and is a technical writer for the Adobe Classroom in a Book series. Jennifer has worked in all aspects of graphic design and production including as an art director of an advertising agency. More than ten years ago, Jennifer took her experience and applied it to teaching. Under her leadership, AGI has grown into the largest training organization focused on print, Internet, video, and PDF publishing. Her teaching and writing style shows a clear direction that can only be achieved by someone who knows the industry and has experienced the Adobe applications in a professional workflow. She lives in the Boston area with her husband (who co-authored this book) and children. Christopher Smith is President of American Graphics Institute and oversees curriculum content and delivery for Adobe's largest and oldest Certified Training Provider. An Adobe Certified Expert, he works as part of the Adobe Creative Team as the lead technical writer for the Adobe Classroom in a Book series for both Adobe Acrobat and Adobe InDesign. His more than ten other books include Moving to InDesign, Teach Yourself Adobe Acrobat in 24 Hours, and Real World Adobe Acrobat. Smith has served as an elected member of the School Board in his hometown in suburban Boston, Massachusetts, where he lives with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Christopher Smith,Jennifer Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2005
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1048 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.