Adobe Creative Suite 2 Workflow by Steve Samson, Shari Nakano, Jennifer Alspach (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.75+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.91Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.75
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £15.06
- £11.76Trending at £12.03
- £11.09Trending at £15.10
- £6.78Trending at £9.05
- £14.46Trending at £20.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn how to take advantage of all that Adobe CS2 has to offer. This book enables you to learn skills and techniques that enable you to create an integrated workflow. With full-color examples and practical tips and tricks, this book is the working professional's guide to getting the most out of CS2 tools.
- Author BiographyJennifer Alspach is an expert on Adobe technologies and has written and coauthored many books, including Acrobat 7 Visual QuickStart Guide by Peachpit Press, Illustrator CS Bible for Wiley Publishers, Acrobat 6 Visual QuickStart Guide, Teach Yourself Photoshop 5.0/5.5, and Photoshop and Illustrator Synergy Studio Secrets by IDG books, Illustrator 7 Complete by Hayden books, and the upcoming Adobe Creative Suite 2 Workflow, from O'Reilly Media. She is a world renowned artist and has spoken at many conferences and trade shows. Shari Nakano is a web and graphics designer who has been in the computer industry for over 10 years. She uses a variety of applications in her work, including most of the Adobe Creative Suite products (Acrobat, Photoshop, GoLive and Illustrator), Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash and Fireworks as well as various Microsoft office products. A long-time user of Adobe Acrobat for both personal and business uses, she recently completed her first book, Adobe Acrobat 7: In a Snap for Sams Publishing. She is currently the webmaster for a large agricultural firm in California's Central Valley where she uses GoLive to create and maintain the company's internal website. She also does web design and consulting for other Central Valley customers. Steve Samson has 16 years of experience in teaching computer software, and has conducted over a thousand classes and seminars on Adobe creative software, Microsoft Office software and other productivity applications. Past clients include Adobe Systems, Bank of America, McDonnel-Douglas, Aetna, ExecuTrain and the Los Angeles County Office of Education. Steve now serves as a consultant for Adobe Systems's annual Tech Summit, a gathering of 200+ engineers and other technical personnel from all over the world. He has also served as an author, technical writer, and technical editor for a dozen titles, including Teach Yourself Adobe Creative Suite All-in-One (SAMS), Photoshop 5.5 Classroom in a Book (Adobe Press), and Kai's Power Tools Studio Secrets (IDG Books).
- Author(s)Jennifer Alspach,Shari Nakano,Steve Samson
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1007 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.