All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.79
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.66
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £7.79Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionAdobe's Creative Suite is a tightly integrated, powerful, and cost-effective set of tools that gives you the power to create graphically rich content for print or the Web.
- Author BiographyJennifer Smith is the co-founder and Vice President of Aquent Graphics Institute (AGI). She has authored numerous books on Adobe's software productsm including development of many of the Adobe Classroom in a Book titles. She regularly speaks at conferences and seminars, including the CRE8 Conference. Jennifer has worked in all aspects of graphic design and production, including as an art director of an advertising agency. Jennifer combines her practical experience and technical expertise as an educator. She has developed training programs for Adobe Systems and for all types of designers involved in creating print, Web, interactive, along with fashion and apparel. Her teaching and writing style shows the clear direction of a practiced designer with in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite applications. When she's not speaking or teaching, she can be found in suburban Boston, Massachusetts with her husband and children. You can learn about Jennifer's seminar and conference appearances at agitraining.com Christopher Smith is co-founder and President of Aquent Graphics Institute (AGI), the training and professional development division of Aquent that serves creative and marketing organizations. An Adobe Certified Expert for multiple Adobe products, he has worked as part of the Adobe Creative Team to develop many of the Adobe Classroom in a Book series and has authored numerous books on both InDesign and Acrobat. Christopher manages content for the CRE8 Conference for creative professionals and also the Adobe Acrobat & PDF Conference. He has also served as an elected member of the School Board in his hometown in suburban Boston, Massachusetts, where he lives with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Christopher B. R. Smith,Jennifer Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/12/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine46 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.