CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.38
- £6.67Trending at £6.97
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.48
- £14.37Trending at £23.02
- £23.85Trending at £31.88
- £17.51Trending at £25.87
About this product
- DescriptionBegining with coverage of fundamental concepts and progresses and covering explorations of the software's full set of features, this book offers what you need to know about Illustrator CS3. It includes the enhanced Crop and Eraser tools, the improved color-handling abilities, and the revolutionary Live Color feature.
- Author BiographyChris Botello began his career as print production manager for Premiere magazine, designed movie posters for Miramax Films, and served as the art director for Microsoft's launch of sidewalk.com/boston. He is the author of Revealed Series books on Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and InDesign Interactive and is the co-author of YouTube for Dummies. Chris commutes between Los Angeles, where he works as a designer and retoucher on movie campaigns, and Marion, MA, where he teaches computer graphics at Tabor Academy. Chris uses his own books - including Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud Revealed - as the text for his classes.
- Author(s)Chris Botello
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1294 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.