Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe official training workbook from Adobe.
- Author BiographyKelly Kordes Anton has written and edited dozens of books and training resources on InDesign, including four previous editions of the Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book. She also writes articles on such diverse topics as youth hockey, service dog training, and financial education. Kelly lives in Littleton, Colorado. John Cruise has been writing about and using page layout software for more than two decades. He's coauthored numerous books, including the InDesign Bible, Adobe InDesign HOW TOs: 100 Essential Techniques, and several editions of the Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book. He's written articles for numerous publications, including Macworld, MacAddict, MacLife, and Layers magazines. John is also a page layout and design instructor at Metropolitan State University of Denver.
- Author(s)John Cruise,Kelly Kordes Anton
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight854 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.