All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionIssued with a digital features access code.
- Author BiographyThe Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real-world knowledge of and expertise in using Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products. Jan Kabili is a popular Adobe software trainer and author. She specializes in helping users of all ages enhance their photographs with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Elements. Jan has authored many books and videos on how to use Adobe software. She has been teaching digital photo processing in university classrooms, photo workshops, and online for over a decade. Jan has a Master of Fine Arts degree in photography from University of Colorado at Boulder, and is a graduate of Stanford University and Stanford Law School.
- Author(s)Adobe Creative Team,Jan Kabili
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight808 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.