All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.79
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.66
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £7.79Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 for Windows. This book covers the basics of learning Adobe Photoshop Elements, and tips and techniques to help you become productive with its new features, including the Magic Selection Brush; Magic Extractor; Auto Red Eye and Auto Skin tone tools; cool slideshow effects; and more.
- Author BiographyThe Adobe Creative Team is made up of designers, writers, and editors who have extensive, real-world knowledge of and expertise in using Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and more experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
- Author(s)Adobe Creative Team
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/12/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleClassroom in a Book
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.