Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPresents each skill on two facing pages, providing detailed instructions on the left-hand page and large, full-color screenshots on the right page. In this book, the visual format helps students intuitively grasp the concepts and apply them to the classroom and workplace environment.
- Author BiographyIn addition to writing popular textbooks on Microsoft(R) and Adobe(R), Barbara Waxer teaches Copyright and Digital Media at Santa Fe Community College. Her text INTERNET SURF AND TURF: THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO COPYRIGHT, FAIR USE AND FINDING MEDIA won the 2006 Texty Award, presented by the Text and Academic Authors Association, as well as the New England Book Show Award in the College Category.
- Author(s)Barbara Waxer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight680 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.