Adolescent Mothers in Later Life by Jeanne Brooks-Gunn, Jr., Frank F. Furstenberg (Paperback, 1989)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £37.67Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.50Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.95Trending at £6.07
- £6.50Trending at £6.57
- £10.08Trending at £10.56
- £5.27Trending at £5.77
- £27.00Trending at £29.99
- £3.40Trending at £3.54
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis study traces the life histories of 300 teenage mothers and their children over a seventeen-year period.
- Author(s)Frank F. Furstenberg,Jeanne Brooks-Gunn,Jr.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/1989
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleHuman Development in Cultural and Historical Contexts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.