All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.50
- £5.27Trending at £5.70
- £6.49Trending at £8.59
- £9.96Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £33.52Trending at £42.10
About this product
- DescriptionTracks the evolution of adolescent psychiatry as it strives to keep pace with therapeutic and social responsibilities which, in the 21st century, have become increasingly intertwined. It draws attention to the issues before those who work with adolescents and the field's achievements.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byLois T. Flaherty
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.