All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdopting after Infertility is an informative interdisciplinary book that addresses the issues that professionals and adopters themselves face when going through the adoption process and the impact of infertility on their experiences. The book includes chapters on the effects of infertility, why people choose adoption and the assessment process.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Crawshaw is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of York. Her research interests include psychosocial aspects of reproductive health, policy and practice. Rachel Balen is Principal Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Huddersfield. Her research interests include child welfare and safeguarding. Marilyn and Rachel are co-editors of Sexuality and Fertility in Ill Health and Disability: From Early Adolescence to Adulthood, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMarilyn Crawshaw,Rachel Balen
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.