All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.17
- £25.00Trending at £33.06
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £12.20Trending at £14.85
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.53
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
About this product
- Author(s)Gloria Russo Wassell,Stephanie Bosco-Ruggiero,Victor Groza
- PublisherNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationFall Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyStephanie Bosco-Ruggiero is a communications and research assistant for the National Center for Social Work Trauma Education and Workforce Development at the Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service. She lives in Wappingers Falls, NY. Gloria Russo-Wassell is a nationally certified counselor and doctoral candidate in Educational and Developmental Psychology at Cornell University with a private practice specializing in child and adolescent development. She lives in Dover Plains, NY. Victor Groza is a professor of Social Work at the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, with an area of expertise in child welfare and institutional care of children, focusing on family, children, and service system issues in domestic, older-child adoption and inter-country adoption. The author of numerous books and articles relating to child welfare and global adoption, he lives in Cleveland.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.