Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.86Trending at £10.06
- £7.64Trending at £8.29
- £10.03Trending at £15.31
- £15.29Trending at £18.04
- £17.30Trending at £21.55
- £12.06Trending at £14.88
- £6.74Trending at £8.83
About this product
- DescriptionTheodor W. Adorno (1903-69) was one of the foremost philosophers and social theorists of the post-war period. In this comprehensive introduction, Brian O'Connor explains Adorno's philosophy for those coming to his work for the first time, through original new lines of interpretation.
- Author BiographyBrian O'Connor is Associate Professor of Philosophy at University College Dublin, Ireland. He is the author of Adorno's Negative Dialectic (2004) and editor of The Adorno Reader (2000).
- Author(s)Brian O'Connor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- Series TitleThe Routledge Philosophers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.