CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the many changes that have occurred in the field of adult education.
- Author BiographyPeter Jarvis is an internationally renowned expert in the fields of lifelong learning, adult and continuing education and is founding editor of the International Journal of Lifelong Education (Taylor & Francis). He is Professor of Continuing Education at the University of Surrey (where he was the former head of the Department of Educational Studies) and is a former Adjunct Professor in the Department of Adult Education, University of Georgia, USA. He also holds honorary Visiting Professorships at City University (UK), Pecs University (Hungary) and Tianjin Radio and Television University (China), and is Special Professor at the University of Nottingham. Peter is a prolific author, whose recent publications include: The Routledge International Handbook of Lifelong Learning; Democracy, Lifelong Learning and the Learning Society; and Globalization, Lifelong Learning and the Learning Society (winner of the 2008 Cyril O. Houle Award for Outstanding Literature in Adult Education).
- Author(s)Peter Jarvis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.