Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the factors that influence the accuracy of eyewitness testimony.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/1994
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight830 g
- Width159 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byDavid Frank Ross,J. Don Read,Michael P. Toglia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.