Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionAims to reverse the bias in research literature concerning the decline of information processing abilities with age. This book identifies various areas of cognitive functioning with respect to rate of information processing, attentional capacity, object perception, word perception, language comprehension, learning, memory, and problem-solving.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/1993
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight960 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn Cerella,John Rybash,Michael L. Commons
- Series Edited byWilliam J. Hoyer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.