All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a major new work dedicated to the increasingly prominent area of adult orthodontics. Written by renowned contributors from the orthodontic community and beyond, and compiled by a world-class editor, it provides an authoritative resource on the subject, marrying together clinical guidance with a thorough evaluation of the evidence base.
- Author BiographyBirte Melsen is Professor and Head of the Department of Orthodontics; School of Dentistry, Aarhus University in Aarhus, Denmark. She has authored more than 360 publications in the fields of growth, with her recent professional interests focusing primarily on the fields of skeletal anchorage, virtual imaging and adult orthodontic treatment.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1258 g
- Width223 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byBirte Melsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.