All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the vital area of adult psychological development. This book combines detailed accounts of the theories and evidence on the psychology of adulthood with discussion and commentary. It uses an approach that encourages engagement with the main theories of the topic, as well as includes less well-known models of adulthood for discussion.
- Author BiographyEvie Bentley is Head of Psychology at Hillview School for Girls and at Hugh Christie Technology College, Tonbridge, Kent. She is also an Adult Education Psychology Tutor, West Sussex (Burgess Hill and Crawley), and Tutor and Second Year Module Leader in Developmental Psychology for International Correspondence School's online Psychology degree. She has chaired the Association for the Teaching of Psychology (1999 - 2002), and edited the ATP Newsletter and Journal.
- Author(s)Evie Bentley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Modular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.