All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.99Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £8.22Trending at £9.48
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between the philosophical underpinnings of Advaita Vedanta, Zen Buddhism and the experiential journey of spiritual practitioners. This title examines Advaita and Zen as living practice traditions in which foundational non-dual philosophies are shown 'in action' in contemporary Western practice situations.
- Author BiographyDr Leesa S. Davis is a sessional lecturer in Philosophy and Religious Studies at Deakin University, Australia, and a member of the Australasian Buddhist Studies Association.
- Author(s)Leesa S. Davis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Eastern Philosophies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.