All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together innovative methodologies and strategies adopted in the research and developments of Advanced 2D Materials.
- Author BiographyAshutosh Tiwari is Chairman and Managing Director of Tekidag AB; Group Leader, Advanced Materials and Biodevices at the world premier Biosensors and Bioelectronics Centre at IFM, Linkoping University; Editor-in-Chief, Advanced Materials Letters and Advanced Materials Reviews; Secretary General, International Association of Advanced Materials; a materials chemist and docent in the Applied Physics with the specialization of Biosensors and Bioelectronics from Linkoping University, Sweden. He has more than 400 publications in the field of materials science and nanotechnology with h-index of 30 and has edited/authored over 25 books on advanced materials and technology. Mikael Syvajarvi received a PhD degree in materials science from Linkoping University, Sweden in 1999. His expertise is in materials growth and technologies of SiC, graphene and related materials. He has published more than 200 journal and conference papers. He is a co-inventor of The Cubic Sublimation Method for cubic SiC and the Fast Sublimation Growth Process that is applied for industrial development of fluorescent hexagonal SiC. He also co-invented the High Temperature Graphene and co-founded Graphensic AB that manufactures and supplies graphene on SiC.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleAdvanced Material Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight976 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byAshutosh Tiwari,Mikael Syvajarvi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.