Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.15
- £5.06Trending at £5.63
- £4.47Trending at £4.92
- £12.79Trending at £19.91
- £3.49Trending at £5.99
- £5.72Trending at £6.11
- £1.99Trending at £2.05
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to 2D game development using DirectX in the C++ programming language. It's chapters cover one major component of the game engine, including 2D and 3D rendering, DirectInput, FMOD audio, game math, multi-threading, Lua scripting, and more.
- Author BiographyJonathan S. Harbour is an associate professor at the University of Advancing Technology (Tempe, AZ). His web site at www.jharbour.com includes an online forum and blog for book support. His most recent game projects are Starflight - The Lost Colony (www.starflightgame.com) and Aquaphobia: Mutant Brain Sponge Madness (www.aquaphobiagame.com).
- Author(s)Jonathan S. Harbour
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notefigures
- Weight702 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.