Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book deals with the aeroplane at several levels and aims to simulate its flight performance using computer software.
- Author BiographyDr Antonio Filippone's expertise is in the fields of computational and experimental aerodynamics, flight mechanics, energy conversion systems, propulsion systems, rotating machines (helicopter rotors, propellers, wind turbines), systems engineering, and design and optimisation. He has published more than eighty technical papers, ten book chapters and two books, including Flight Performance of Fixed and Rotary Wing Aircraft (2006). Dr Filippone has been at the University of Manchester since 2000. Prior to this appointment, he was a research scientist at the Technical University of Denmark where he also received his PhD degree in 1996 for his research on rotor blade aerodynamics. He started his career at Riso National Laboratories, in Denmark, working on the aerodynamics of wind turbines.
- Author(s)Antonio Filippone
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Aerospace Series
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note337 b/w illus. 69 tables
- Weight1300 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.