All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe book begins with an introductory chapter to provide you with background knowledge of the different types of steel frames. The following chapter introduces the elastic stiffness equation for beam element, both general and special form is explained, before providing you with application examples of the equation.
- Author BiographyProfessor Li received his PhD in Structural Engineering at Tongji University in 1988. That same year he started working at the University as a lecturer in Structural Engineering, and over the next six years he worked his way up to Associate Professor, and then Professor in 1994. His research interests lie mainly in the behavior and design of multi-storey steel buildings, the fire-resistance of steel structures and the dynamic identification of structures. He is an active member on the Editorial board of five International journals covering areas of research in steel and composite structures, structural engineering and materials, computational structural engineering, and advanced steel construction. He is the author of four books in Chinese, and over eighty research papers.
- Author(s)Gouqiang Li,Jin Jin Li
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2007
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight872 g
- Width175 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.