Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped with the medical coder in mind, Advanced Anatomy and Physiology for ICD-10-CM/PCS 2017 explains the ICD-10 code set and provides training on anatomy, medical terminology, body systems, ICD-10 disease processes and documentation requirements.
- Author BiographyThe American Medical Association (AMA) is the premier national organization dedicated to shaping a healthier future for America by empowering the nation's physicians to provide safer, more efficient and higher quality care for patients andcommunities. For more than 50 years the AMA has used its knowledge and resources to author and publish books, data files and online resources that answer the needs of today's busy physicians and their staff. The AMA line includes titles on CPT(R), HCPCS and ICD-10 coding; reimbursement; practice management; impairment; and HIPAA, electronic health records and Meaningful Use.
- Author(s)American Medical Association
- PublisherAmerican Medical Association
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Medical Association
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.