Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.55
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £23.85Trending at £31.89
- £17.51Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for users wanting to learn more about AutoCAD such as Xref, Attributes, and 3D solids, this title is updated for AutoCAD 2015 and 2015 LT. It offers several new features as well as improved Command Line Options including, AutoComplete, and faster searching for help; Faster Start-up times; Enhanced Model and Layout tab previews.
- Author BiographyCheryl R. Shrock recently retired as Professor and Chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College (CA) where she had taught since 1990. She is an Autodesk(R) registered author. Previous to teaching, she owned and operated a commercial product and machine design company, using CAD to create and document designs. This book draws upon both her teaching and industry experience. Steve Heather has 30-plus years of experience as a practicing mechanical engineer and has taught AutoCAD to engineering and architectural students at the college level. He is an authorized AutoCAD beta tester and a member of AutoCAD Connected Desktop Customer Council.
- Author(s)Cheryl R. Shrock,Steve Heather
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.