All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAs modern technology continues to revolutionize the science of flight, it is the responsibility of every pilot, student, and flight engineer to be up to date on the most advanced avionics equipment available. This handbook introduces pilots to flight operations in aircrafts with integrated glass cockpit advanced avionics systems.
- Author BiographyThe Federal Aviation Administration has its roots in the Air Commerce Act of 1926, but was founded under its current name with the passing of the Federal Aviation Act of 1958. It strives to provide the safest, most efficient aerospace system in the world.
- Author(s)Federal Aviation Authority
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.