All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe first semester of advanced calculus can be followed by a rigorous course in multivariable calculus and an introductory real analysis course that treats the Lebesgue integral and metric spaces, with special emphasis on Banach and Hilbert spaces.
- Author BiographyTunc Geveci is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Mathematics & Statistics at San Diego State University. His main publications have been in the fields of partial differential equations, numerical analysis, and the calculus of variations and optimal control.
- Author(s)Tunc Geveci
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/03/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note78 Tables, color; 77 Illustrations, color; 11 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 382 p. 88 illus., 77 illus. in color.
- Weight754 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.