All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £88.82
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £14.94Trending at £22.98
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary quantum field theory is mainly developed as quantization of classical fields. This book aims to provide a mathematical foundation of Lagrangian classical field theory and its BRST extension for the purpose of quantization. It considers reducible degenerate Lagrangian theories of even and odd fields on an arbitrary smooth manifold.
- Author(s)Gennadi Sardanashvily,Giovanni Giachetta,Luigi Mangiarotti
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2009
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.