All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis review of numerical computation methods in high resolution conventional and scanning transmission electron microscope images shows how image calculations help separate information from artifact. Updated with instrumental developments and new references.
- Author(s)Earl J. Kirkland
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.